Replace Teeth With Dental Implants & Restoration in Wellesley, MA
Some damaged teeth cannot be repaired and need to be removed. Other teeth fall out or get knocked out. No matter how you lost teeth, dental implants and restoration from Tocci Dental Associates is a great option to fill the gaps in your smile.
- Comfortable – They feel and function so much like your natural teeth, you’ll probably forget you even have them.
- Versatile – You can restore implants with a dental crown, dental bridge, or even full dentures.
- Healthy – With some teeth replacements, you’ll suffer bone loss, giving your face a sunken look over time. Because implants are embedded in your jaw, they stimulate the bone the same way that natural tooth roots do. This keeps your jaw strong and healthy.
- Convenient – No special care is required to keep them looking great.
We work with some of the area’s premier oral surgeons to ensure your implants are placed correctly. Dr. Jeffrey Tocci earned a surgical and restorative dental implant certification from Harvard School of Dental Medicine, so he’ll help you get the best end result possible. Call 781-304-8172 today to find out if a dental implant procedure is right for you.
Choose from Many Dental Implant Options
Implants are replacement tooth roots that are gently placed into your jaw, often with dental sedation. Our trusted surgical partners handle our patients’ dental implant placements. These surgeons can provide either traditional dental implants or mini dental implants if your jaw lacks enough bone mass for regular-sized implants.
You can get:
- Single Implants – Our partners can place one implant to replace a single missing tooth. We can then restore your smile with a dental crown.
- Multiple Implants – Once your implants have been placed, we’ll custom-make your dental crowns and attach them the same day as your dental implants procedure.
- Implant-Supported Bridges – Instead of traditional crowns anchoring your dental bridge, this bridge attaches to implants and benefits from the stability that implants provide.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – Your denture is held in place thanks to strategically placed dental implants. We can sometimes attach these dentures right after you get your implants.
Call 781-304-8172 to learn more about dental implants and restoration. Our Wellesley, MA dentist office is especially convenient to residents of zip code 02481.