Repair Your Smile with Dental Crowns & Bridges in Wellesley, MA
If you’re living with damaged teeth, both your appearance and your oral function may suffer. Wellesley, MA dentist Dr. Jeffrey Tocci can help you escape the cycle of pain and embarrassment fast with dental crowns and bridges. In fact, he uses CEREC 3D software to design crowns and a milling machine to manufacture them right in our office.Dental Crowns and Dental Bridges at Tocci Dental Associates Read Transcript
Sure. Crown and bridge techniques are great and very helpful to most of our patients. It's a big part of what we do here in our office. Our systems have upgraded now where we have digital scanners in all of our operatories and our central milling machine here in the office where we can do the same day crowns, and be done in about an hour and a half, two hours for most patients. Crowns are great restorative procedures as well as replacement of teeth with crowns and bridges.
Compared to traditional crowns, CEREC restorations are:
- Fast – You can get your crown in a single day. Contrast that to days, or even weeks, to get a crown that’s made in an off-site lab.
- Comfortable – You won’t need to wear an ill-fitting temporary crown while you wait for your final restoration here. You won’t even need us to take uncomfortable impressions. No messy molding material is required because CEREC uses digital impressions.
- Less Prone to Errors – Since the entire system is computerized, there’s less chance of human error affecting your restoration.
Call Tocci Dental Associates at 781-304-8172 to see if a same-day dental crown or a bridge is right for your smile.
Choose the Right Dental Restoration to Repair Your Smile
A dental crown can repair most kinds of dental damage, including broken teeth, cracked teeth, and severely decayed teeth. It can even replace missing teeth when it’s used to restore dental implants or anchor a dental bridge.
However, a crown isn’t always the right choice. We use these other dental restorations too:
- Partial Crowns – Called inlays and onlays, these work well for cavities too big for a filling but not large enough for a crown.
- Fixed Traditional Bridges – These can be used to replace one tooth or several missing teeth. Two crowns typically hold your bridge in place.
- Implant-Supported Bridges – A bridge can be attached to dental implants for a firmer hold instead of to healthy teeth topped with crowns.
For dental crowns and bridges, call 781-304-8172. You’ll find our Wellesley, MA dental office near Waterstone at Wellesley and the Lower Falls Community Center.