Repair Dental Damage with Restorative Dentistry in Wellesley, MA
Damaged and missing teeth make life much harder than it should be. Luckily, Wellesley, MA dentist Dr. Jeffrey Tocci and the rest of our team can repair your smile with restorative dentistry. Whether you need a damaged tooth fixed with a tooth filling or you need to replace your whole smile with dental implants, we can help you.Restorative Dentistry Options at Tocci Dental Associates Read Transcript
Our restorative options are numerous here in our office. We can offer most any procedure that a patient prefers and fits their needs. Patients discuss exactly what their goals are for the health and restoration of their teeth so we can provide them with either direct material in the mouth, or we can go to ceramic restorations and/or gold on-lays, et cetera. Depending on what the patient needs are, conditions are, and wants are.
Our restorative dentistry procedures will:
- Relieve your dental pain
- Restore your full oral function, so you can eat in comfort
- Enable you to smile confidently again
- Improve your overall oral health
With a full range of restorative dentistry services, like dental crowns and bridges, and advanced training, we can fix your smile regardless of how big the problem seems. Call 781-304-8172 today to schedule a restorative dentistry consultation.
From Simple Fixes to Complex Reconstruction, Restorative Dental Care Will Repair Your Smile
Restorative dental care will improve your smile, and your life, for the better. Here are some of the restorative services we offer to our patients.
- Tooth Fillings – Don’t settle for unnatural silver dental fillings. Our composite fillings are crafted to match your natural tooth color. The material bonds well with your tooth and leaves your smile with a fix that no one can tell is there.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – Full dental crowns can save otherwise ineffective teeth. We also offer partial crowns called inlays and onlays, and dental bridges made from a series of crowns to replace teeth.
- Dental Implants – We partner with trusted oral surgeons in the region to make sure you get your dental implants expertly placed. After your implants are placed, Dr. Tocci can place your implant restorations. If you need an entirely new set of teeth, we can provide implant-retained dentures right away, too.
With Dental Sedation, There’s No Need to Feel Nervous
Even with our ability to restore your smile by placing and restoring dental implants in a single appointment, restorative dentistry procedures can sometimes be lengthy and complex. You’ll stay comfortable and relaxed the entire time, thanks to our comfort amenities and dental sedation. Our amenities include massage chairs, cozy blankets, and special eyewear for watching movies while we work.
You can also choose from two forms of safe dental sedation:
- Inhaled sedation or “laughing gas,” which provides a euphoric sensation
- Oral conscious sedation, which offers a more sleeplike state
Dr. Tocci can help select the form of sedation most appropriate for your procedure. No matter which you choose, you’ll be carefully monitored the entire time.
Interested in restorative dentistry? Call our Wellesley, MA dentist office today at 781-304-8172 to schedule an appointment. You can also use our online form to request an appointment. Our office is at 31A Washington St., 02481, not far from the Crosstown Trail.