Soothe Your Nerves with Sedation Options in Wellesley, MA
There’s no need to suffer from dental anxiety or feel uneasy about going to the dentist. Whether you feel debilitating dental anxiety at the idea of even seeing a dentist or just a minor case of the nerves about an upcoming procedure, Wellesley, MA dentist Dr. Jeffrey Tocci can help you get past your fear with sedation options.Dr. Jeff Tocci Discusses Sedation Options at Tocci Dental Associates Read Transcript
Any patient that may have any fear or anxiety of coming, we have a number of options we can provide them. We can provide some behavioral techniques to help and assist them and cope through that appointment, as well as provide (inaudible) sedation and/or medication for oral conscious sedation. We have a number of alternatives for our patients.
Sedation dentistry will:
- Calm Your Nerves – You’ll feel no jitters or worries about what is going on in the dental chair, and you’ll be less aware of sounds and smells that may bother you.
- Keep You Comfortable – The euphoria from sedation, along with our effective numbing agents, will minimize any discomfort you might otherwise feel.
- Lessen Your Anxiety – If you have dental anxiety, using sedation will make it easier for you to be able to face dental appointments without fear.
- Enable You to Get More Done in Fewer Visits – Dental sedation can enable you to receive multiple treatments in one visit, so you can make fewer visits to our office.
Dr. Tocci will help you find the comfort and peace of mind you need while in the patient chair. He has received advanced training in oral conscious sedation and routinely attends training courses to stay updated on the latest techniques. Call 781-304-8172 for an appointment with him.
Choose from Two Kinds of Dental Sedation
Tocci Dental Associates offers two kinds of dental sedation:
- Inhaled Sedation – Also called laughing gas, this goes to work quickly after you inhale it through a mask. You will get a euphoric feeling, but unlike other types of stronger sedation, you won’t fall asleep. It wears off quickly too, so you can drive yourself home after your appointment.
- Oral Conscious Sedation – We’ll supply you with a safe prescription medication that will offer a deeper level of relaxation than laughing gas. You’ll remain groggy for a while, so you’ll need to arrange a ride home.
Our sedation options will make it possible for you to face your dental care without fear. Call 781-304-8172 for an appointment. Our Wellesley, MA dentist office is located near Newton-Wellesley Hospital and the Lower Falls Community Center.