Protect Your Teeth with Athletic Mouthguards in Wellesley, MAAthletic Mouthguards at Tocci Dental Associates Read Transcript
A few years back we were involved in a concussion study with a couple of top medical professionals in the Boston area and we are a strong proponent for mouth guard protection. That has evolved in our practice to be a complementary procedure for our patients of record, any student-athlete or even any athlete playing any pick-up sports and would like one. We provide it as a complimentary service.
In coaching, I've been coaching for about 35 years in baseball, we have provided some of the teams I've coached with athletic guards as well as just educate our players with the importance of a mouth guard for dental conditions and dental protection as well as providing protection from concussions as well.
When you step on the court, field, mat, or ice, you want to keep your smile safe from harm. The best way of doing that is with custom-fit athletic mouthguards from Wellesley, MA dentist Dr. Jeffrey Tocci. A mouthguard will give you the peace of mind you need to perform your best!
Compared to mouthguards from sporting goods stores, our mouthguards are:
- More Comfortable – Since they are custom-made for your mouth, they will fit perfectly. You or your athlete won’t be tempted to play without it.
- More Durable – We make our custom athletic mouthguards in-house, using the same quality materials found in mouthguards worn by college and professional athletes.
- More Team Oriented – We can customize mouthguards for you using your team colors.
Call Dr. Tocci at our Wellesley, MA dental office today at 781-304-8172 to get a mouthguard for you or your child athlete.
New Patients Can Receive a Free Custom Mouthguard
For a limited time, new patients can receive a FREE custom athletic mouthguard! Schedule a new patient exam for your elementary school, middle school, high school, or college student, and they’ll receive a complimentary athletic mouthguard. Our office is conveniently located near Saint John School, Wellesley High School, and Wellesley College.
Mouthguards Offer Multiple Kinds of Protection
An athletic mouthguard protects you against different kinds of damage:
- Outside Dangers – Keep your teeth safe from objects like cleats, balls, pucks, and even the ground or other athletes.
- Inside Dangers – Your custom athletic mouthguards can keep your teeth from contacting each other, meaning less risk of chips, cracks, or breaks while you play. Mouthguards also protect your teeth from damaging your tongue, cheeks, and lips.
- Concussions – A custom-fit mouthguard reduces the risk of head injury. Your mouthguard will spread the force of any impact to your head and may lessen your chances of suffering a concussion.
Call 781-304-8172 today to schedule a fitting for custom athletic mouthguards. Make sure your smile looks as good after the game as it did before it started, with the help of our Wellesley, MA dental team!