Schedule Your Child’s First Dental Visit in Wellesley, MA
At Tocci Dental Associates, we understand how important your child’s first dental visit is to the future of their smile. This appointment sets the tone for the rest of their dental care moving forward. If they have a comfortable and calm experience, everything after that will likely go smoothly. It will also go a long way toward preventing future dental anxiety problems.Handling Child's First Dental Visit Read Transcript
A children's first visit in our office is hopefully a very comfortable, seamless transition from the patient's hands to our office, and we're hoping just to provide them a nice, safe, comfortable environment to get treated and be very welcomed and loved here in this office.
Because of this, we take great care to ensure this essential visit goes well! To keep your children happy, they’ll receive:
- A pre-tour to meet our staff and get acclimated to our office
- Dental care that is tailored to whatever they can handle at their current age
- TVs, games, toys, and headphones to entertain them and make them feel at home
Our caring staff makes sure your child’s visit is rewarding for you too. We’ll answer all of your questions about your child’s dental care, including issues such as teething and thumb sucking. Let the experts at Tocci Dental Associates make sure your child gets started on the right foot. Call 781-304-8172 to book this important appointment.
Our Kid-Friendly Dentist Can See Children When They Get Their First Tooth
The American Dental Association recommends bringing a child for the first dental visit by the time their first tooth comes in, or at 6 months old (whichever is first). Talk to Wellesley, MA dentist Dr. Jeffrey Tocci about when he feels a visit would be appropriate. If you’re looking for a kid-friendly dentist, you’ve found one in Dr. Tocci. A father of four, he coaches kids in both Weston Baseball and the Eastern Massachusetts All-Stars.
Encourage Your Child’s Good Dental Habits
Here are some things you can do to help your child feel comfortable at the dentist and be successful in taking care of their own smile.
- Brush and Floss Your Teeth Together – This will help them learn the proper way to brush and floss their teeth and keep their mouth clean.
- Bring Them to Your Appointments – Show them that the dentist is a priority by bringing them with you to your own dental visits.
- Eat a Smile-Friendly Diet – Cut sodas, candy bars, and other high-sugar items from your family’s diet.
Ready to schedule your child’s first dental visit? Call 781-304-8172. Our Wellesley, MA dentist office is located near Wellesley Nursery School in the Hills.