Dr. Jeff Tocci on family dentistry When you visit Tocci Dental Associates for family dentistry, you can expect exceptional care from exceptional people. Your family will be taken care of by some of the most highly trained and respected dental professionals in the area. In fact, Wellesley, MA dentist Dr. Tocci has been improving entire families’ smiles for more than three decades. Contact us today to schedule your family’s appointments. Just call our Wellesley, MA dentist office at 781-304-8172 to set up the times and dates.
Family Dentistry Takes Care of Your Entire Family’s Smiles
The trusted Wellesley, MA dentist at Tocci Family Dentistry will make sure that everyone in your family, regardless of age, has a healthy and beautiful smile. Here are some services your family has access to.
- Dental Cleanings and Exams – Making sure your family has clean teeth and problem-free mouths is vitally important. Not only does this have a direct impact on the way your smile looks, but it also ensures your mouth won’t cause issues for the rest of your body.
- Athletic Mouthguards – Take the steps needed to keep your child’s teeth safe while they are competing. Whether your kid participates in football, volleyball, basketball, wrestling, baseball, or softball, an athletic mouthguard may be the key to a perfect smile for life.
Taking Care of Young Smiles for Over 30 Years!
With 30-plus years of dental experience, top Wellesley, MA dentist Dr. Tocci has all the skills and experience needed to make sure your child has a healthy, great-looking smile.
- Your Child’s First Dental Visit – According to the American dental Association, your child should go in for their first dental appointment before they are 12 months old or when their first tooth erupts. If you are concerned about when to bring your child to the dentist, call us to see what would be best for your child.
- Thumb Sucking – Thumb sucking, while natural, can damage the alignment of your child’s front teeth if it continues unchecked. Give our office a call today to schedule a time to come in and discuss tactics for helping your child break this habit.
- Teething – The teething phase can be a trying time for parents. Call us today to find out about safe, effective ways to help ease your child’s pain.
Let Dr. Tocci Keep Your Family’s Smile Safe from Harm
Call our Wellesley, MA dentist office today at 781-304-8172 to schedule a time to bring your family in for a visit. You can use our online form to schedule your appointments as well. Tocci Dental Associates is dedicated to making sure your whole family gets the comprehensive dental care they need for beautiful smiles!