Get Fast Relief for Dental Emergencies in Wellesley, MADr. Jeff Tocci Talks About Dental Emergencies Read Transcript
They page me, I answer. Any dental emergency, we try to get them in that moment or that day, or what's most convenient for that patient in the day. Do have a 24/7 line that patients can call us on and we respond immediately. We'll address it as fast as we can in the timeframe that the patient calls.
Life happens, and when it happens to your smile, you need to have a dentist you can trust. Tocci Dental Associates in Wellesley, MA is here for you in dental emergencies. Thanks to our extended hours, our staff can often offer you a same-day appointment for emergency dental care.
In addition to our extended hours, you’ll find:
- A wide variety of restorative dental care to repair damaged teeth
- Two kinds of dental sedation
- A dentist with more than three decades of experience handling emergencies
- Comforts like blankets and massage chairs to soothe you while you’re in our care
In a dental emergency, it’s imperative to call us as soon as you can. The sooner you call us, the sooner we can fix your smile and relieve your pain. We even answer calls on Saturday, when our full staff isn’t usually in the office. Call us NOW at 781-304-8172 to determine the next steps for your urgent dental care.
Get Restorative Dental Care to Repair Damaged Teeth
Here are some common dental emergencies and how we typically handle them:
- Cracked Teeth – A cracked tooth is one accident away from becoming a much more serious condition. Dr. Tocci may suggest tooth bonding, a dental veneer, or a same-day dental crown to repair the crack.
- Broken Teeth – A broken tooth, besides being painful, opens your tooth up to the possibility of infection. Call right away to see if a crown can help you.
- Infected Teeth (Toothache) – An infected tooth puts more than your smile at risk. If left unchecked, the infection could enter your bloodstream. Dr. Tocci can provide treatments to get rid of the infection and restore your oral health.
- Knocked-Out Tooth – The longer a dislodged tooth is outside of your mouth, the harder it is to put it back where it should be. Call our office ASAP. Rinse the tooth and put it in a glass of milk to keep it alive while you drive to our office.
Call us NOW at 781-304-8172 for assistance in dental emergencies. If you’re an existing patient, ask about our emergency number when you’re in the office. Our Wellesley, MA dentist office is located near Newton-Wellesley Hospital.