Fix Smile Flaws Fast with Tooth Bonding in Wellesley, MA
If you have chipped teeth or small gaps between teeth that you want to correct, tooth bonding may be the simple cosmetic dentistry solution for you. The procedure is a trusted way of making sure your smile looks its best fast – usually in just one visit!What is Tooth Bonding? Read Transcript
Tooth bonding is a nice, quick, easy alternative for patients not willing to get into more extensive or expensive treatments where we can take care of diastemas or spaces between teeth, or accommodate teeth that are malformed or misaligned to then give them the smile that they prefer.
Dental bonding has many benefits. It is:
- Fast – You can often complete your treatment in a single visit to our Wellesley, MA dentist office.
- Effective – With Dr. Jeffrey Tocci’s skill in blending the tooth-colored resin material and bonding it to your teeth, you’ll get a natural-looking fix.
- Affordable – Cosmetic bonding is usually less expensive than more involved treatments like dental veneers or dental crowns. Ask Dr. Tocci which solution is right for you.
- Versatile – Bonding can be used to cover numerous flaws, including small chips, stains, uneven tooth surfaces, and small gaps between teeth.
- Noninvasive – Unlike some other cosmetic dental solutions, Dr. Tocci will need to remove little if any enamel from your teeth.
The first step toward beautifying your smile is a cosmetic dentistry consultation with Dr. Tocci. He’ll assess your smile, discuss your goals, and explain all of your possible options so you can select the one that is best for you. To schedule your consultation, call 781-304-8172.
Our Simple Dental Bonding Process Is Easy on Your Teeth
Dental bonding is one of our easiest and least invasive cosmetic dental procedures. Dr. Tocci will tint a composite resin material to match your tooth color, then carefully apply it to your teeth to hide flaws, before curing it with a special light. With proper care, the treatment should last at least three years. Unlike some other cosmetic treatments, it is completely reversible.
Complete a Smile Makeover With Other Cosmetic Treatments
You may want to get other cosmetic treatments to further beautify your smile. A few of your choices include:
- Teeth Contouring – Dr. Tocci can even out uneven edges, smooth out rough surfaces, or otherwise make minor alterations to the shape of your teeth.
- Gum Reshaping – We can even out an uneven gumline or remove excess tissue that gives you an overly “gummy” smile.
- Dental Veneers – These restorations cover the entire front surfaces of teeth to conceal larger imperfections.
Boost your smile’s appearance in as little as one day with tooth bonding. Call 781-304-8172 to find out more about this cosmetic dental procedure.