Even though it seems like last Valentine’s Day wasn’t that long ago, the most romantic night of the year has come around again. If you want to dazzle your Valentine by covering up your smile flaws just in time for your big date, call Tocci Dental Associates at 781-304-8172 to book a consultation with us to see if tooth bonding would be a good solution for you.
We offer a large variety of cosmetic dentistry solutions under one roof for your convenience at our Wellesley, MA dentist office. We can even combine bonding with other cosmetic services so you can get a comprehensive smile makeover one treatment at a time.
Many of our cosmetic services will require multiple appointments, but one reason bonding is such a great smile improving option is that it can typically be completed in a single appointment depending on your particular case. In just one visit, we can help you:
- Feel more confident when you meet your special someone for a romantic evening
- Surprise your partner with a dramatically improved grin
- Stop feeling self-conscious when it’s time to say “cheese,” so you can snap some great selfies together
And because Dr. Jeffrey Tocci has been a dentist for over three decades, you can rest assured we have extensive experience!
To make it a little easier to squeeze a cosmetic dental visit into your schedule before Valentine’s Day, we provide some hours that many other dentists don’t. We close a little early on Fridays, but we otherwise keep a nine-to-five schedule and supplement our schedule with extended hours as well. Our office:
- Opens early at 7:00 a.m. on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays
- Stays late until 7:00 p.m. Tuesdays through Thursdays
We also accept a variety of payments so you can pick the best option for you. We even take third-party financing through CareCredit.
Impress Your Sweetie Thanks To Tooth Bonding
Tooth bonding is a cosmetic treatment that uses the same material we use to complete tooth-colored fillings. We’ll carefully match your tooth bonding to the shade of your teeth so it will blend in seamlessly. Because bonding looks so natural and can be carefully applied and shaped, it is an incredibly versatile option. Here are just a few of the flaws bonding can conceal:
- Small chips
- Minor cracks
- Stubborn stains or discoloration
- Teeth that appear slightly crooked
- Small gaps between teeth
- Worn-down teeth
- Teeth that are misshapen or have irregular surfaces
- Teeth that look small or short
Depending on your situation, we can even use bonding to cover up several of the flaws listed above. We’ll assess your specific case very carefully and listen intently to your particular concerns to ensure you get the smile improvements you want. You should also feel free to ask us any questions about the procedure or your other cosmetic options. We’re here to help!
Compared to other cosmetic options, bonding has many benefits. The treatment is:
- Fast – as mentioned above, we can typically complete bonding in a single appointment
- Reversible – unlike options that require preparation of your teeth by removing enamel, bonding can be removed at any time
- Painless – we will simply apply an inert material to your teeth, with no invasive procedures required
We will also do everything we can to make your visit a pleasant one. We supply various comfort options to help our patients relax. Just kick back and enjoy any of the following items while we beautify your grin:
- iPods with headphones
- Streaming movie eyewear so you can enjoy a flick on our in-office movie list
- Neck and eye wraps
- Heated blankets
- Massage chairs
- Delicious and refreshing drinks from our beverage bar
As mentioned above, bonding will not cause you any pain. But if you are a nervous patient and would like some help relaxing, we can provide dental sedation to calm your nerves.
Nitrous oxide, more commonly known as “laughing gas,” is inhaled through a small mask and produces a mild euphoria. The sedation also wears off quickly, so you’ll be able to drive yourself home and avoid ruining the surprise of your newly improved smile!
If there’s anything that our friendly team can do to make your visit with us any better, please just let us know.
Look your very best for this Valentine’s Day by visiting Tocci Dental Associates for a quick tooth bonding treatment from our cosmetic dentist. Call 781-304-8172, fill out our easy-to-use online form, or swing by our conveniently located Wellesley, MA dentist office to schedule or ask us questions.