Don’t put up with a compromised smile and oral function! If you have damaged or missing teeth, contact Tocci Dental Associates for a restorative dentistry consultation.
With the help of our professional team, Dr. Jeffrey Tocci has been fixing smiles at our Wellesley, MA dentist office for over three decades! No matter your current situation, we have treatment options to repair your smile so it’s good as new. With our help, you’ll be able to:
- Relieve your dental pain
- Eat whatever foods you like in comfort, including juicy steaks and fresh corn on the cob
- Smile with pride when it’s time to say “cheese”
- Make great first impressions
- Enjoy compliments from friends and loved ones
- Improve your digestion and overall health
Turn Back The Clock On Your Damaged Or Missing Teeth
Because every patient has unique issues and goals, we provide an array of restorative dentistry services. So you can make an informed decision, we will review all of your treatment options with you and answer any questions you have. Here are just some of the procedures we provide:
- Completely cap a damaged with a dental crown to improve its health, appearance, and strength
- Fill the gap left in your smile by one or multiple adjacent missing teeth with a dental bridge
- Get rid of your cavity and rebuild your tooth to its healthy, natural state with a tooth-colored filling that will blend in seamlessly with your smile
- Strengthen your teeth and conceal a variety of smile flaws with dental veneers, including chips, cracks, and more
- Replace several, a full arch, or even all of your pearly whites with a variety of dentures options
We can also attach dental crowns, dental bridges, and dentures to dental implants for a secure hold. Compared to other tooth replacement options, dental implants provide many advantages because they:
- Look, feel, and function just like your natural teeth
- Do not require any preparation of your surrounding healthy teeth
- Prevent jawbone deterioration, helping you maintain your youthful appearance
- Provide up to 90 percent of the chewing strength of your natural teeth
- Can last a lifetime with proper care
Even if you have been told by another dentist that your jawbone is not dense or thick enough for dental implants we may be able to attach your replacement teeth to mini dental implants! These work just like their standard-sized counterparts but they are much smaller in diameter and require less jawbone for a strong, sturdy foundation.
Additionally, thanks to the innovative techniques we use, you will not have to go without your beautiful smile and powerful bite because we are able to perform same-day smile treatments! During a single appointment, we can:
- Extract any teeth that are beyond repair
- Have one of the excellent oral surgeons we work with place your dental implants
- Attach your beautiful replacement teeth to restore your smile
Enjoy Convenient Treatments And Comfort Options
To ensure your procedures are as convenient and precise as possible, we have invested in some of the most state-of-the dental technology on the market.
Thanks to our 3D cone beam CT scanner, your restorative treatments will be planned to the smallest detail. In most cases, this means you won’t have to put up with traditional impression methods, which are often messy and uncomfortable.
Because of our in-house CEREC milling machine, you also won’t have to wait for weeks or even months for a dental crown. Instead, you’ll get your custom crown in a single visit! You’ll walk in needing to repair or replace your tooth and walk out with an improved smile.
So you can relax during your appointment, we provide the VIP treatment with a wide variety of amenities, such as:
- Streaming movie eyewear
- iPods with noise-cancelling headphones
- Aromatherapy neck wraps and eye wraps
- Massage chairs
- Warm blankets
- A beverage bar
If there is any chance of discomfort during a given procedure, we will numb your mouth with an anesthetic so you won’t feel a thing.
We can also improve your comfort and relieve your dental anxiety with nitrous oxide dental sedation (more commonly known as “laughing gas”). This gas quickly produces a mild euphoria and wears off just as fast so you can drive yourself to and from your appointment.
Take The First Step To Getting Your Smile Back
If you’d like to regain your oral function and confident grin, call Tocci Dental Associates at 781-304-8172 to schedule your restorative dentistry consultation. You can also stop by our Wellesley, MA dentist office in person or use our online form to schedule or ask questions.