It’s nice to find everything you need in one place. No one wants to go from store-to-store … or even less so … dentist to dentist getting the care you need. So whenever you become a patient at our Wellesley MA family dental office, you may never have to find another dental office.
At Tocci Dental Associates, we have developed an atmosphere in which you can get all the care you need. We have the ability to treat patients from 2 to 102 AND can treat almost any dental issue. We have an elite hygiene department, and we’re skilled at helping patients overcoming serious problems like missing teeth or severe infections.
If you have a big family or simply want to find your forever dentist, give us a call today at 781-819-5884 to schedule a visit. Families in the Wellesley MA community love blocking out visits on one day to give every member of their family great dental care. Today we want to show you how we can provide elite care for people at every stage of their life.
Give Your Child a Great Start to Their Dental Care
A child who has great experiences at the dentist early in their life is more likely to have great oral care for the rest of their life. We recommend bringing your child to the dentist at the age of 1 or whenever the first tooth appears. When you first bring your child to the dentist office, we’ll show them the office and some of our TVs, toys, and games that they can play with at any time. During those first few visits, we’ll simply review the teeth and monitor the development of the jaw and face. We’ll even show you parents how to properly brush the teeth. Whenever your child gets a little older, we’ll begin with lightly cleaning the teeth and even offering preventive treatments like fluoride treatments or dental sealants.
Restore Your Mouth or Make it Beautiful Again
Once you have all of the permanent teeth, the goal should be to keep them forever and keep them as beautiful as possible. We have a number of ways to treat your dental issues and keep your smile functional for years — if not forever. A bright smile will help you make a great first impression and give you more confidence in social situations. Here are just a few ways we can brighter your smile:
- Teeth whitening — We can use high-strength whitening solutions to whiten your teeth instantly in the office (it takes about 60 minutes) or in the comfort of your home (we can prescribe you a special teeth-whitening solution and craft a special oral appliance).
- Dental veneers — Our veneers are made from high-strength restorations that can cover pesky smile flaws like heavy stains, chips, or cracks on your teeth.
- Reshape your gums — Bad gums can cause your mouth to look unhealthy. We can reshape uneven gums or even treat gum recession.
- Restoring teeth with high-strength dental crowns — Crowns are one of the most versatile ways to treat damaged teeth. In many cases, we can treat crowns in a single visit using our CEREC technology.
Dental Care For Seniors
Our dental needs change as we get older. Our permanent teeth can break down and need to be replaced. Or maybe there is an infection in the gums threatening the health of the entire mouth. Or maybe you’re not sleeping well. There are solutions for all of these things at Tocci Dental Associates. Here’s what we can do for you:
- Dental implants — This is the strongest tooth replacement option available in dentistry. The dental implant acts just like a natural tooth and can be restored with a crown, bridge, or even full arches or new teeth. Our implants can be placed with a 98 percent success rate, and best of all, you’ll be able to eat whatever you want again!
- Restoring gums — Gum health is important because gum infections can cause teeth to fail. In fact, gum disease is the leading cause of tooth loss in adults, and the problem has been linked to serious overall health issues like heart disease and diabetes.
- Relieving sleep apnea — Sleep apnea is an issue that affects millions of people. It keeps you from getting a good night’s rest and can be deadly if left untreated. Instead of using a CPAP machine to treat sleep apnea, we are using an oral appliance. The oral appliance works great for patients struggling with obstructive sleep apnea, the most common type of sleep apnea. Our patients who use the sleep apnea appliance notice results right away. The appliance is easy to travel with, and it will not disrupt your sleep partner.
Dental Solutions For Everyone
As you can see, we have solutions for every patient regardless of the age or dental complication. We can be your next and last dental home. So give us a call today at 781-819-5884 to schedule your visit.